Re: Running Denemo on macOS Catalina

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Running Denemo on macOS Catalina
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 14:49:06 +0100

On Sat, 2020-06-27 at 06:51 -0500, David Richmond wrote:
> make install doesn't do anything, actually. The denemo executable
> lands in ./src from the ../bin compile directory and can be moved
> wherever you want it.
I've deleted the
make install
step from the instructions. And I've added a sentence:

"The denemo executable program will be created in ./src from the ../bin
compile directory and can be moved wherever you want it"

but I'm not sure if that's right, or does that sentence refers to what
make install does (i.e. something useless) and folk should just move
the executable from ./bin/denemo to somewhere suitable?