Re: Keyboard use (was Re: A few questions about using Denemo on Windows)

From: Petr Pařízek
Subject: Re: Keyboard use (was Re: A few questions about using Denemo on Windows)
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 21:51:07 +0200

#1. Maybe this webpage would be of some help. I just don't know how I
could check whether what they describe for Linux users works the same
way in Windows.
https://developer.gnome.org/accessibility-devel-guide/stable/gad-how-it-works.html.en

#2. On a completely unrelated website, I found the following comment.
Unfortunately, the webpage has nothing to do with accessibility, which
means that the suggested idea may be unusable for a "speech user"
(there's no way I can check this).
<<<<<
I recommend the desktop environment XFCE rather than Gnome. It leaves
the menu and button icons visible whereas Gnome removes them. The icons
are helpful to find the right menu item more quickly.

Petr

--
Tento e-mail byl zkontrolován na viry programem AVG.
http://www.avg.cz