updated macports

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: updated macports
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 14:43:41 -0500

Here is an updated macports file to compile denemo and its
dependencies. I would appreciate it if anyone here can advise me on
how to install the fonts post installation in macports. I should be
able to create some binaries but it is unlikely to run in anything but
Catalina or Mac Os 10.15 I think that is.  I have also posted a
screenshot of denemo running in Catalina that is running on my Ubuntu
box!