Re: recalculate measures

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: recalculate measures
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 09:18:28 +0100

Well.
You live and learn! I'd not noticed that; would have saved a couple of hours.
Joe Wilkinson

On 2020-08-26 22:39, aaron mehl wrote:
Hi all,
I  quickly add notes with the same note value and then when I went back
and changed the note values it kept them all in the same measure. How do
I get Denemo to auto recalculate the measures?
You can use the command
  Movements > Adjust the Measure Lengths
with the option Rebar-Merge underfull, split overfull bars.
Alternatively, you can split/merge measures by hand via
  Measures > Split Measure at Cursor
and
  Measures > Merge with Next Measure.
I have set up short cuts for the last two as I use them quite often.

Andreas