Re: multi-windows

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: multi-windows
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2020 07:23:53 +0100

Hi Aaron,
You can have several tabs open in denemo.
Opening a tab gets you the default start and then you can open a file into that.
Good for copying and pasting.
Joe

On 02/09/2020 23:52, aaron mehl wrote:
Hi all,
Now that I am starting to get things up and running I was wondering if there was a way to run multiple instances of denemo at the same time. I have different files I am using for a project that I copy pieces of them and paste them into my score. Now I am opening and closing windows over and over.
thanks,
Aaron

Sent from Mailspring, the best free email app for work