Re: Score won't typeset

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Score won't typeset
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2020 14:47:50 +0100

The overnight build is still bundled with LilyPond version 2.18, so if
you have been typesetting with 2.20 (as it would appear from the files
you posted) then you revert to trying to typeset with 2.18 it will
fail. I think you can get out of that problem by specifying the
LilyPond version via the
Score Properties Editor -> Built-in Score Properties -> Typesetter
dialog

but wouldn't you be better sticking with LilyPond 2.20 ??

Richard