How to scroll with an unmeasured piece?

From: Robert Lewis
Subject: How to scroll with an unmeasured piece?
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 09:57:54 -0400

Hello -

OS:  Debian Stretch (64-bit)
Denemo v. 2.4.0

Thank you for all your work on Denemo -- I couldn't do without it.

I'm trying to write out an unmeasured piece for a solo instrument, but the
staff does not continue to scroll once I enter notes beyond the width of the
window.  I have tried the shift-key and mouse scroll wheel, but nothing
happens.

The only way I've been able to see beyond that point is to either zoom out,
and the notes become very small, or to slide the window to the left and keep
expanding the window to the right.

Thank you.

Regards,
Robert