Re: Pallettes and Assign Instruments

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: Pallettes and Assign Instruments
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 19:08:23 +0000

Thanks,
i KNEW I'd seen something about Midi somewhere but was damned if I could find it.
Thanks for the help.
Another query
In the scheme shift below there are terms like SingleAndSelectionSwitcher and ShiftProto ANS::CalculateRealOctaveUp Are any of these documented anywhere? The standard docs cover items like (d-CursorRight) but I can't find any documentation of what look like higher-level comamnds/procedures.
Thanks
Joe

;in reality this is not shift but transpose. But there are too many functions with the name transpose already...
(SingleAndSelectionSwitcher (lambda ()
    (ShiftProto ANS::CalculateRealOctaveUp)))