[bug #61297] Want option 'Only for default layout' in Score Properties E

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [bug #61297] Want option 'Only for default layout' in Score Properties Editor
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 09:34:23 -0400 (EDT)

Update of bug #61297 (project denemo):

Follow-up Comment #1:

I can reproduce this smaller list of layouts only typesetting for the Part
then by going to the score layout and deleting the Default score layout. Then
when I try to make the Size directive conditional (I was using the Score
Properties Editor where the Size directive is listed and has a Conditional
button) it doesn't list Default Score Layout because there isn't one, only
listing the parts...
So typeset the Default score layout and then try to make the directive
conditional.
Note that if you want several sizes conditional on various things you will
need to duplicate the directive...

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?61297>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/