Re: Analysis brackets (with labels) in Denemo

From: Lib Lists
Subject: Re: Analysis brackets (with labels) in Denemo
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 10:28:35 +0300

Hi, thank you, now it works.
I'm now trying to add labels and flip the bracket direction, and I
understand that I need to modify the HorizontalBracket.direction and
the HorizontalBracketText.text. My knowledge of Scheme is so limited
that I wouldn't know how to add this to your code without seeing an
example, but in general, what would be the best way to do this kind of
changes in Denemo (adding a new command vs. changing the Scheme code
for that specific case, etc.)?
Thank you in advance for your help,
Lib