[bug #62066] Would be nice to be able to put a box round the automatic r

From: Dominic Shann
Subject: [bug #62066] Would be nice to be able to put a box round the automatic rehearsal marks
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 14:21:14 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #62066 (project denemo):

Sorry, haven't got the hang of quoting a comment.

Yes, I did mean: Command: Add Mark (Text/Rehearsal/Book) - which has the
option to put the mark in a box.

However, as someone has pointed out, for the automatic rehearsal marks, you
can put them in a box with the:
Command: (Print) Format of rehearsal marks
Select the format of rehearsal marks (alphabetic, numeric, boxed, etc.)
Location: Object Menu ▶ Score ▶ Typesetter
Internal Name: ScoreRehearsalMarkFormat

So thanks for that - it solves the problem, so long as I remember it! Anyway,
if it gave you that option when you created the mark, that would be nice...

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?62066>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/