Re: libfluidsynth2 dependency

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: libfluidsynth2 dependency
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 18:27:14 +0000

Donald - I've just received a notification that the mailing list has
automatically discarded your email. This is probably because I
accidentally clicked through when letting your previous email onto the
list (it gets moderated because you weren't subscribed) and it seems to
default to discarding future emails (crazy as I was telling it to
accept the first one). Anyway I *cannot* find any option to undo this,
so I tried to subscribe you to the list, but even though it said that
succeeded you are still not on the list, and as I say it seems to be
discarding your emails.
This is particularly unfortunate as I'm the least qualified person to
answer you questions - Andreas would know, no doubt.
Could you try subscribing
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/denemo-devel
- if it doesn't work could you try another email address? Sorry to have
caused this mess.

Richard