Problems with shortcuts

From: gerard . nollez
Subject: Problems with shortcuts
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 09:17:25 +0100 (CET)

Hello!
Opening Denemo yesterday I saw a message about the new version of LilyPond 2.24.
I did not quite understand if I had to do something, in any case I did nothing.
But I notice that a number of my shortcuts no longer work, in the menu Notes/Markings/text Symbol or Articulations
or Ornaments. The corresponding buttons do not work either! My shortcuts are well defined ( no tooltip xx is not a shortcut)
and are in the file Default.shortcuts. The other shortcuts work fine, as far as I've used them all.

I'm really bored and I don't know what to do. Thanks for any help!

Cordialement,

GĂ©rard