Re: Problems with shortcuts

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Problems with shortcuts
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 09:08:40 +0000

On Tue, 2023-01-24 at 09:17 +0100, gerard.nollez@free.fr wrote:
> Hello!
> Opening Denemo

Which version of Denemo?
>  yesterday I saw a message about the new version of LilyPond 2.24.
what message?
what version of LilyPond do you have installed?

> I did not quite understand if I had to do something, in any case I
> did nothing.
>
> But I notice that a number of my shortcuts no longer work,
If you open Denemo in a terminal you should see messages that might
indicate where the command is going wrong.
Alternatively, open the LilyPond View (with View->LilyPond) and right
click->Typeset
and send any messages reported there.
HTH
Richard