dev-serveez

[dev-serveez] CVS repository

From: stefan
Subject: [dev-serveez] CVS repository
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 20:58:26 +0100 (CET)

On 5 Dec 2002, Andreas Rottmann wrote:

> > I just applied the reviewed patch to CVS.  Please note the below comments.
> >
> Cool. However, I just figured that serveez uses a different CVS than
> that on savannah, which I based my patch upon :-O. I guess the
> existance of two CVS repositories is quite irritating, at least.

Sorry for this inconvenience.  About 3 or 4 months I sent in the original
CVS to the savannah-hackers but they didn't notified me that the CVS was
added at savannah.org.  So you were the first actually using the CVS.  The
original CVS is localed at 'lkcc.org' and is not in sync with the savannah
one.  So I'll write emails with savannah again...

Sorry for this,
        address@hidden