dev-serveez

[dev-serveez] Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Serveez 0.1.5

From: stefan
Subject: [dev-serveez] Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Serveez 0.1.5
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 17:28:46 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 7 Jun 2003, Richard Stallman wrote:

>       I could imagine to use Serveez's
>     HTTP server for gnu.org's web pages, instead of using Apache.  What do you
>     think about it?
>
> Could you send me the overview of Serveez's functionality?
> What jobs does it do?

Overall documentation can be visited at
<http://www.gnu.org/software/serveez/manual/index.html>.  The
intergrated HTTP server is documented at
<http://www.gnu.org/software/serveez/manual/serveez_4.html#SEC51>.

Actually Serveez is a framework for writing Internet servers or for using
it in order to have server functionality in a programmer's application
very easily.

It comes with some example servers.  One of these is a HTTP server.

Cheers,
        address@hidden