dev-serveez

[dev-serveez] fwd:Introduce special discounts for all our customers!

From: Omar Hamlin
Subject: [dev-serveez] fwd:Introduce special discounts for all our customers!
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 18:15:51 -0060

Dear,

You don’t have to worry about paying exorbitant prices for your medications anymore!
Purchase with MyCanadianPharmacy on-line store and save on your medications!

Buy cheap Canadian medications instead of expensive American drugs! We offer a complete line of pharmaceutical products.

You will be surprised by the variety of drugs available! Don’t hesitate! No scamming and no frauds are possible

Click here to check:
http://www.foolyus.hk

With best regards,
Dr Omar Hamlin