dev-serveez

[dev-serveez] Who wanna be the best lover?

From: Morales Neron
Subject: [dev-serveez] Who wanna be the best lover?
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 10:23:34 +0000

Hei sir

Don't tell me why your schlong is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 78% of all women need a longer
one-eyed monster to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://www.letterperfectmt.com

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
iglhlhmthjmoltmtmqlqlplpkgmkmslgiqmolkmu
dfkjghwenflgkdwdfwkjgghs
she said:
    'We  mustn't be jealous, comrades. There are  only  twenty-two dachas,