devel-awacs

Re: foresaw hoodlum

From: Fionnghall Harmon
Subject: Re: foresaw hoodlum
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 13:16:33 -0500

5.45
9.95
4.95
9.95
23.45
5.95

strangers on a telephone fishing expedition and never even thought about having mentioned Bournes origins in Medusa at that meeting when DeSole was here. Why should you have thought about it? You and your man decided to play a separate game all by yourselves. The reasons were goddamned valid, broke in Conklin. For all I knew, you were a Medusan. Thanks a bunch. Come on, dont give me that shit. Weve got a top max out at Langley ... those were the words I heard from London. What would you have thought, what would you have done? Exactly what you did, answered Holland, a tight grin on his lips. But youre supposed to be so bright, so much smarter than Im supposed