devel-panorama

Start today.

From: Chris Broderick
Subject: Start today.
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 19:18:24 -0700

Do you have a business?

Do you accept credit cards?

Your competition does.

We offer complete credit card processing systems for your business.

  • Internet
  • Home-based
  • Mail order
  • Phone order

What will this do for me?
Enable you to accept credit cards on your web site, via mail-order, or over the phone. This will increase your sales by 300%! Not only that, but you'll close more impulse sales, all because of the convenience of credit card transactions!

With this special offer, we waive the application and set up fees! You can take advantage of our equipment at WHOLESALE PRICES!

Is it complicated?

Not at all! All you have to do is fill out the form below and click Submit. We'll walk you through the rest and take care of all the fuss for you.

Will I be approved?

We guarantee approval within 2-3 business days, regardless of your credit situation.

(Note: We regret to inform you that we only offer this services to US-based business at the moment. Thank you for your understanding.)

Service Industry Standard

US

Application fee $50 - $124 FREE
Programming fee $50 - $75 FREE
Shipping fee $30 - $50 FREE
Equipment costs $399 - $1200 WHOLESALE
Application approval time

1 week

48 hours
Application approvals 60% - 70% 99%

The first step

This is a No Obligation Qualification Form and is your first step to accepting credit cards! By filling out this form you will not enter in to any obligations or contracts with us. We will use it to determine the best program to offer you based on the information you provide. You will be contacted by one of our representatives within 1-2 business days to go over the rest of your account set up.

Please fill out the express application form completely.
Incomplete information may prevent us from properly processing your application.

Your Full Email Address:

(i.e. address@hidden)
Your Name:
Business Name:
Business Phone Number:
Home Phone Number:
Type of Business:
Retail Business
Mail Order Business
Internet Based Business
Personal Credit Rating:
Excellent
Good
Fair
Poor
How Soon Would You Like a Merchant Account?

Disclaimer

Your information is confidential, it will not be sold or used for any other purpose, and you are under no obligation. Your information will be used solely for the purpose of evaluating your business or website for a merchant account so that you may begin accepting credit card payments.
If you received this email in error, we apologize. Please click here to be removed.