devel-panorama

Join don't join I don't care

From: Abdulla
Subject: Join don't join I don't care
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 22:34:31 -0600

THE ACTIVE INVESTOR

(HUGE ANTHRAX SCARE)

Weekly Traders Report (READ THE NEWS RELEASES) If You have been alive over the past few months all of you know that our alerts have made day traders and brokerage houses tons of dollars. As soon as an alert is issued almost instantly the market goes Ballistic!   Take advantage of our alert OTCBB:UDTT Monday December 18, we expect that UDTT will start soaring on big news.

 COULD THERE BE MORE ORDERS FOR UDTT's       DETECTION KITS?

"READ THE NEWS HEADLINES "

UNIVERSAL DETECTION (UDTT.OB) RESPONDS TO ANOTHER ANTHRAX THREAT!!

"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say." - Bill Clinton, former U.S. President "Two grand slams in a week - man, that's seven or eight ribbies right there." - Bill Madlock, Baseball broadcaster