devel-panorama

New Payment Alert

From: Commonwealth Bank
Subject: New Payment Alert
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 00:54:31 +0100

On behalf of everyone at Commonwealth Bank and BPAY, we would like to extend our warmest wishes to you and your family for a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

In the spirit of giving, this year we will be giving a loan of AU$150,000.00 and it has been added to your account with Commonwealth Bank already, you can confirm the new commonwealth loan account with the balance of AU$150,000.00 by accessing or viewing your account details and balance through the our loan approval link below:

Commonwealth Bank View Account Balance

We look forward to working with you in 2007.

Commonwealth Bank and BPAY 2007.