devilspie2-discuss

[Devilspie2-discuss] Devilspie2 v0.38 released

From: Andreas Rönnquist
Subject: [Devilspie2-discuss] Devilspie2 v0.38 released
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 15:56:30 +0200

Hi

I have recently released v0.38 of devilspie2 - This is not a release
with big changes, but since 0.37 did have the version number wrong in
places, I thought it would be best to make a release with a proper and
correct version number.

Any issues, please report them to the Savannah bug tracker, or this
mailing list.

Downloads and more information available on

http://www.gusnan.se/devilspie2/

-- Andreas Rönnquist
address@hidden
address@hidden

[Please don't CC me, if I mail to a mailinglist, I am subscribed to it.]