|Subject:||Re: [directory-discuss] Searx|
|Date:||Fri, 27 Feb 2015 17:21:22 +0100|
|User-agent:||Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Icedove/31.4.0|
On 2015-02-27 03:25, Quiliro Ordóñez Baca wrote:
Regarding searx.me, the top listed Searx instance in https://github.com/asciimoo/searx/wiki/Searx-instances
This is what you can do, we need to get this done _now_:
* Convince the IceCat maintainer that searx.me should be the default search engine rather than startpage and duckduckgo.
* Convince the IceCat maintainer to remove the default PRISM governed search engines; I'm talking about Google, Yahoo, Bing, Amazon, eBay, and Twitter. These bitches are included in Searx instances (eg searx.me) anyways as it is a meta search engine tool.
This has been done:
* searx.me has been added to relevant Wikipedia articles.
* searx.me has been to at least 3 search engines sources including
* searx.me have been reported as a suggested bang to DuckDuckGo.
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|