[directory-discuss] Searching/Query for listing best or most used or rat

From: D.P.Pandya
Subject: [directory-discuss] Searching/Query for listing best or most used or rating
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 20:30:09 +0530

I am using Trisquel GNU/Linux and sometimes visit http://directory.fsf.org/ for searching free software.

I found that softwares/packages are listed alphabetically. So, for selecting any (best-one) software I've to read all pages. (In specific category ex:http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Category/Internet-application)

Is there any way to list order by:
-Ranking or popularity
-Most-commonly used or Well-known

In brief How can I select best-one or commonly/widely used or recommend software from list? (Is it be feature-request to provide such order?)