Re: [directory-discuss] Urgent: uBlock non-free issue

From: David Englund/Hedlund
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Urgent: uBlock non-free issue
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 18:08:14 +0200

On 2015-06-22 16:27, Joshua Gay wrote:
On 06/21/2015 10:33 PM, David Englund/Hedlund wrote:
Please read https://github.com/chrisaljoudi/uBlock/issues/1461

Consider to approve these entries again, personally I won't do it.

  * https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/UBlock
  * https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/UBlock_Origin

I would like to understand this issue better. Is a "filter" just a list
of domain names that need to be blocked or is it something else?

Can you link to an example file or files that uBlock downloads or installs?

Josh

Filter subscriptions that is part of uBlock and enabled by default and missing licenses: