[directory-discuss] Upcoming directory meeting on Friday August 19th nee

From: Donald Robertson
Subject: [directory-discuss] Upcoming directory meeting on Friday August 19th needs a leader!
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 17:15:51 -0400

Hello team,

As you may have noticed I've taken over leading the Directory meetings
as Joshua Gay has left the FSF. He's a really hard guy to replace, so I
appreciate everyone's help keeping the meetings working well. In
particular, I have to be out on Friday due to a family obligation, so we
need someone to take charge and lead the meeting. Leading isn't too
difficult, it's just a matter of introducing the meeting, keeping the
channel updated on what you're working on, and linking to resources to
help new people. If anyone would like to take on that role, please let
me know. Thanks again so much for all your help in making the directory
great.
--
Donald R. Robertson, III, J.D.
Copyright & Licensing Associate