[directory-discuss] Keeping directory-discuss focused on the Directory

From: Donald Robertson
Subject: [directory-discuss] Keeping directory-discuss focused on the Directory
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 14:49:22 -0500

Hello all,

Sorry I couldn't get this message out sooner. This mailing list is for
discussing the Free Software Directory and work that needs to be done on
it. It is not a general mailing list for discussing any matters related
to free software.

We briefly delved into some topics on in relation to our discussion of
anti-features, but we've tabled that discussion. There are other places
that are more appropriate for that conversation, so let's everyone
please stop filling this list with these unrelated matters.

There's a lot of interesting work that needs to be done in order to make
the Directory a truly great resource, so let's focus back on the task at
hand and move on. Thank you.
--
Donald R. Robertson, III, J.D.
Licensing & Compliance Manager