Suggestion to remove countdown of days

From: David Hedlund
Subject: Suggestion to remove countdown of days
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 16:58:45 +0200

Perhaps it's best to remove countdown of days (eg "2 days to the meeting"), it costs you a lot of maintenance and it's not required to countdown days anymore thanks to your implementation of the real-time clock.

Do you think we should remove it? If so, then please document it if you think it's needed, I prefer to document it but I suspect that you would say that it's self explanatory. Am I right? =)

I hand these decisions over to you.