Re: I'm looking for a free and open camera, pda, handheld, smartphone al

From: Caleb Herbert
Subject: Re: I'm looking for a free and open camera, pda, handheld, smartphone alternative.
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 15:31:52 -0500

I use(d) a combination of simple devices, centered around a little
pocket notepad and pen for taking notes. Down with techonology!

https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Going_NoPhone

My only grievance is the lack of a quality portable camera. The digital
camera I bought is worse than the one that comes with most phones.