Re: hackint IRC channel for FSD

From: Michael McMahon
Subject: Re: hackint IRC channel for FSD
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 09:54:29 -0400

Asking freenode would not serve a purpose in this situation.

From https://libera.chat/about

The best way to reach [Libera.Chat] staff is the channel `#libera` or via the command `/stats p` which lists immediately available staff.

Best,
Michael McMahon | Web Developer, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: 4337 2794 C8AD D5CA 8FCF  FA6C D037 59DA B600 E3C0
https://fsf.org | https://gnu.org