Re: FSD as a Git repository

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: FSD as a Git repository
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 16:20:38 -0300

Em 20-07-2021 15:36, Lorenzo L. Ancora via escreveu:
> I could go into it for a long time, but these are threads that I have
> been carrying on with GNU for years. If e.g. Richard (or any other
> "hardcore wildebeest") has convinced you that JavaScript is evil then,
> 100 demonstrations will not be enough, because you made a moral and
> therefore irrational choice: prejudices are strengthened in groups due
> to the mutual affirmation that, unfortunately, has the ability to kill
> individual rationality.

I don't hate JavaScript just because “it is JavaScript”, but because the
current HTML standard defines scripting elements in a way such that they
are considered client-side autoexecuted. I could express the same hatred
for any other future scripting language that people would dearly support
in web browsers (including WebAssembly) if these were to show the same
issues in the related standards.

--
* https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
* Ativista do software livre