discuss-gnu-electric

Re: Looking for examples and tutorials

From: Mansour Al-Aqeel
Subject: Re: Looking for examples and tutorials
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 00:41:20 -0300

Dear Tobias:
Thank you for you email telling me there real people on this list. This was really nice of you. About these spammers, we all share the same feelings toward them. they are doing nothing but wasting their and our time, if we were interested in their producted we would have subscribed to something like address@hidden :) However, I have a good news but I'm not sure whether it's enough to stop spams or not (let's look at the bright side and think positive).

Here is a link if you are interested.
http://washingtontimes.com/business/20040202-094710-3998r.htm
Now nobody should say that Bush  haven't done a good thing in his life !!!

Tobias Gogolin wrote:

Hi Mansour
This is just to let you know that there are still real people on this list
Honestly I don't know about more manuals than what you find on the same gnu
site where you found the program!

I hope that some day we figure out how to remove all those spammers from the
list so this list becomes a real tool again !

cheers

Tobias