discuss-gnu-electric

Re: New Version ?

From: Tobias Gogolin
Subject: Re: New Version ?
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 22:07:01 -0700

Wow just passed some nice last days of the semester with
dif, div, grad curl and all that : )
Cheers to green, stokes and gauss

Now is there a list where we can hear more news about the open source
version of Gnu Electric ?

I love Java - Parallel Multi Object Engine Java

And what nicer system to design the system than in an object oriented way
will do the silicon?

Hey what does everybody think about:

Bring-them Young : ) JHDL (
and gupty's < c sparks >

Links follow...

cheers

Tobias

Ideally we also use it to design the Open source Multifuel Straight Piston
ElectroDynamic Generator -
Hybrid Vehicle and its Reprogrammable Silicon GoBox Controller together now
that link I have handy and there you should also find links to the other
nifty tech things

MSPEDG-HV-RS-GoBox
(C) Ares-togo Cooperation Tobias Gogolin
Designs under GNU-type Open Hardware License
Which essentially says if you base your design on released Gobox Objects you
are bound by that license and need to redistribute your truthful source
versions along with the components you may manufacture or assemble for sale

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer:Togo