Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Various news

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Various news
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 05:13:05 -0700

On Tue, Aug 28, 2001 at 03:53:20PM -0700, Benjamin J. Tarval wrote:
> I noticed that SDR is on slashdot today, in case you missed it.
> It's at:
>
> http://slashdot.org/articles/01/08/28/1817201.shtml
>
> Also, we should add setting up a configure/autoconf structure to
> the task list. I've got a patch for this I'm about to release, so
> I'd put it at 90% complete, and will release it in the next few days.
>
> The VrAudioSource task is about 50% complete, btw. I've held off on it
> in order to do the configure stuff. The requirement for sourcing the
> cshrc.stub file was getting rather annoying, so I decided to set up the
> build without having to do that, and threw in the autoconf stuff as well.
>
> This patch will also allow backwards compatibility with the current way
> of doing things, if one wants.
>
>         -ben-

Ben,  send me your savanah user name and I'll give you write access
to the repository.  We should get the FAQ checked in, integrate your
patch, etc.  Thanks for working on the configure/autoconf stuff as
well as VrAudioSource...

Please coordinate with me prior to actually committing.  Thanks.
I'm not sure how to get the FAQ to automatically appear in both the
web and source trees.   Perhaps the source should just refer to the
the web page url.

Eric