[Discuss-gnuradio] One of the new folks

From: George Shaw
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] One of the new folks
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 22:52:37 +0100

I have been SWL for 20 yrs and licensed for one month (MI3GTO) hoping to
progress to full class A licence soon. I have worked with satellite and
Networks/DSP/SigInt longer than I care to remember.

Question: Where is the best resource on the net to find out more of the

Does the software run on Windows XP Pro or Linux only?

Has any work been done with DRM (Digital AM)?

George Shaw

Mobile: +44 (0) 7740 361 163
Email: address@hidden