[Discuss-gnuradio] Fixed frequency Mixer?

From: Saeed Beyty
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fixed frequency Mixer?
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 00:59:55 -0800 (PST)

Hi folks

 I got to a problem making my own GNURaido Hardware

It's about the fixed frequency mixer you commonly use after the TV tuner module

I think it must be capable of interchanging 45Mhz into 5Mhz or something

like this.

Is it a commercial module ( just like the TV tuners ! )  or a self designed board?

If so, is there any schematics, or guidelines available?

Send me some info if possible.

Thanks

- Saeed

Do you Yahoo!?