[Discuss-gnuradio] DSP-10 Project

From: Joshua Hayworth
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] DSP-10 Project
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 20:54:15 -0800

Forgive me... I'm new to this discussion list, and don't want to post
anything that is off topic.  However, I did see this, and thought you
guys might be interested...

DSP-10 Project

The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver
that can be built at home. It operates on SSB, FM and CW modes. Features
are tailored to operation with weak signals on VHF, UHF and Microwave
frequencies

http://www.proaxis.com/~boblark/dsp10.htm

Joshua Hayworth
Millbrook Technical Support
Alliance Healthcare solutions, inc.

Buisness: (916) 722-1111
Fax:      (916) 722-1125

E-mail Address: address@hidden

"Damnit!  I'm a programmer, not a network engineer!"