Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Direct Conversion vs Superheterodyne

From: Nick Waterman
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Direct Conversion vs Superheterodyne
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 08:49:52 +0000

Ian Wraith wrote:
 I was intrigued by this circuit when I first saw it but it appears
very difficult to get hold of the PI5V331 demultiplex IC that is at the
would be nice to have another version of this circuit using more commonly
available parts.

Surely almost any fast-enough analogue switch / demux would do the job?

"Nosey" Nick Waterman, Senior Sysadmin.  #include <stddisclaimer>
address@hidden  http://noseynick.net/
Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.