Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Direct Conversion vs Superheterodyne

From: Nick Waterman
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Direct Conversion vs Superheterodyne
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 08:49:52 +0000

Ian Wraith wrote:
 I was intrigued by this circuit when I first saw it but it appears
very difficult to get hold of the PI5V331 demultiplex IC that is at the
[snip]
would be nice to have another version of this circuit using more commonly
available parts.

Surely almost any fast-enough analogue switch / demux would do the job?

--
"Nosey" Nick Waterman, Senior Sysadmin.  #include <stddisclaimer>
address@hidden  http://noseynick.net/