Re: Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] APCO 25

From: Ian Wraith
Subject: Re: Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] APCO 25
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 22:03:17 +0000

Hello

>A great candidate for a gnuradio project. Are you volunteering?

 Challenge accepted Matt (time allowing of course) for the Tetra
part anyway as Tetrapol doesn't interest me that much.

 Mind you I will have to sort out a soundcard interface. I already
have a receiver with a 10.7 MHz IF output and have built a small
quadrature demodulator using a RF2711 IC. All I need is a 10.7 MHz
IF amp to get the IF level up to the 1mv needed for the RF2711.

Regards

Ian