[Discuss-gnuradio] CORBA and GNURadio

From: shirin mohseni
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] CORBA and GNURadio
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 07:27:40 +0100

Hi everybody,
We are a group of engineers working on software radio. Our focus is on GNURadio and SCARI. As you know SCARI is based on CORBA. What we are doing now is trying to get SCARI works, together with GNURadio. We try to call some functions of GNURadio on a server.

In this way, we can share our ideas on CORBA, SCARI and GNURadio.

Thanks

Shirin Mohseni