[Discuss-gnuradio] Quadrature demodulator update

From: Maitland Bottoms
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Quadrature demodulator update
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 11:35:27 -0500

Some news on IQ receiving with sound cards..

 "It takes a low level 10.7 MHz IF from a receiver amplifies this with
a MSA-0886 MMIC then demodulates this with a RF2711 quadrature
demodulator IC from RF Micro Devices. The I & Q outputs of the RF2711
turned out to be rather low level so I used a pair of OPA340 single
supply op amps to amplify them to a reasonable level. These signals
are then feed into the stereo inputs of my soundcards line input."

 -- http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2003-02/msg00011.html