Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Theories and Required Information for Beginners

From: David Bengtson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Theories and Required Information for Beginners
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:05:13 -0500

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:37:45 +0200, you wrote:

>I'd like to know what can I read (i.e. theories, information sources,
>etc) to start working with SDRs.
>details will be appreciated.

Google is really your friend here. Pentek has a digital receiver book
somewhere on their website that talks about their boards and SDR, but
might be a good start. Analog devices has some tutorial's on their web
page's as well. You'll end up reading some MS and PhD dissertation's
as well. I believe that Virginia Tech has some good papers on their
web site.