[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: USB2 <-> fast ADC & DAC

From: MacLeod, Matthew
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: USB2 <-> fast ADC & DAC
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 13:07:30 -0400

Alan-

Phase reversal is just a matter of flipping a plus sign to a minus sign on
the second term somewhere in the processing. The thing is the literature is
often pretty inconsistent about whether the board is giving you a minus or
plus on the second term anyway, so it's something you'd have to work out
regardless. So basically it shouldn't cause much difficulty, just one more
thing to keep in mind when you're working out your signs.

Cheers,

Matt