[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with PCI-DAS4020/12

From: Ricky Hussmann
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with PCI-DAS4020/12
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:29:07 -0400

Hello all,

        Sorry to bother the list with this problem, but I cannot subscribe to
the bug
list for gnu radio. Has anyone else had the following problem?

I can run example programs using the PCI-DAS4020/12 with no problem. However,
the problem arises when I try to use the device again by running another
exmaple program. For example, the first time I run adc3_fft it works fine.
However, as soon as I run adc3_fft again or any other program that uses the
PCI-DAS4020/12, my PC locks up.

I'm assuming this is a problem concerning the use of resources. Is there a
function to release the resources the board is using? Any clues at all? I
appreciate your feedback and thank you in advance for any help.

Thanks,
Ricky Hussmann