Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Success (kinda)

From: Rob Judd
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Success (kinda)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:41:43 +1000

Hi Alan,

If you get a clean sound during low-bandwidth music passages, then all
is correct. The bandwidth is the problem when going into a standard
soundcard. Broadcast FM width is ca. 180kHz and you can't just truncate
it and expect it to sound great.

If it dosen't ever sound clean, you may be locked to a harmonic of the
station.

Rob