[Discuss-gnuradio] Building my application

From: Wallace Alves de A Rocha
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building my application
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:56:14 -0300

I am trying to compile a new application in the gnuradio. I included the files in examples and I added the lines in Makefile.am. Them run "make" and the command came back that there is not anything to do for all. Deleting Makefile.in the command comes back that " autoconf-1.4 " was not found. How to compile this program?