[Discuss-gnuradio] 3 out of 4 channels not working?

From: Ben Gelb
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] 3 out of 4 channels not working?
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 16:30:51 -0400

I received my Measurement Computing board yesterday. I've taken it out
of the box and installed it and it seems that channels 0, 1, and 3 do
not function.

When in high impedance mode, they always measure +5V and in 50 ohm mode
they measure 0V (I determined this by running the InstaCal software).
It's almost as if the ADC is working but the BNC connectors aren't
physically connected to the board. Very weird. I'm putting in a support
request to MCC, but I wanted to know if anyone on the list perhaps knows
something simple I'm missing.

Channel 2 on the other hand produced a very nice plot when I ran
adc3_fftavg and connected my G5RV antenna to it. Very cool!

-Ben