Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Software GPS

From: Saeed Beyty
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Software GPS
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 03:19:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
thanks for attention,
Would you please send me the .pdf ?
please send it by email to me by this address: address@hidden

--Saeed

Declan Flood <address@hidden> wrote:
I thought you might be interested to know that Dennis Akos built a software
radio GPS receiver as part of his PhD in 1997. I have a pdf of his PhD if
you want it.

Declan Flood

Networks and Telecommunications Research Group,
Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering,
Room 2.06, ArĂ¡s an Phiarsaigh,
Trinity College, Dublin 2, Ireland.
+353-1-6082253