Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Software GPS

From: Saeed Beyty
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Software GPS
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 05:14:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
thanks for all those who attended in my request for SoftwareGPS.
i'm looking forward to hear more from you.
-------------------------
Declan Flood has put some very useful .pdf files at:
http://www.mee.tcd.ie/~flooddk/gps/
take a look !

-------------------------

Buyer Beware wrote me:
>>Hi,
>>
>>I don't know if you have looked at the wiki.
>>http://www.comsec.com/wiki?GlobalPositioningSystem
>>
>>I currently have some _extremely_ messy throwaway code that does the correlation
>>and (decent) tracking for a single satellite. It runs at about 30x slower then
>>needed for a 12-channel reciever on a P3 550mhz with a simulated sampling rate
>>of 20MS/s, it does not have any hand-coded assembly. I plan to clean it up and
>>continue with its developement once the Universal Software Radio Peripheral is
>>available and I can start playing with some real data, but if you are interested
>>I can send it to you. (Buyer Beware)

Dear Buyer,
i'll be glad having the chance to take a look at your codes,they will help so much of course,
so please send me them to my mail box at address@hidden
Regards
--Saeed

Do you Yahoo!?